This can cover a wide range of boats but typically we think of canal boats, eg narrow boats, widebeam boats and Dutch Barges. We will provide marine finance for both leisure use and live-aboard. The paperwork associated with these type of boats is often incomplete and lacking detail so we take a more flexible approach here.

The Canal and River Trust provide a useful registration service which helps us and you.

River Cruisers are specialist river going craft and we have financed several of this type of vessel, mostly in the Broads.

Motor Yachts that are sea going are also common on UK rivers. We would expect the paperwork for River Cruisers and Motor Yachts to be in line with sea going yachts.
Our underwriting is consistent across all types of vessel.